Pages

Monday, June 8, 2009

Week 2 Assignment! Keep Focused! :-)

God Is Doing a New Thing: Week 2 Assignment! Keep Focused! :-): "If we develop an ability to focus on Him, praise Him, pray to Him, we will find that those things that lure us to food when we aren't physically hungry will fade! Honestly! Not only that, but a lot of other challenges in our lives will fall into their rightful place. It is the 'Seek first His righteousness and all these things will be added to you as well' principle again!"


Our challenges will fade because He will provide for our needs. He will either remove the challenges completly, or He will provide us with enough grace to endure it...either way it is a win-win situation. So...why don't we (I) utilize this font of grace more often? I want to bring it ALL to Him...nothing is too big or too small for my Heavenly Father. I can tell right away when I begin to lose focus...my anxiety goes sky high, a bunch of things just seem to go way out of control and get to overwhelming proportions. This was never God's intent for my life.

There is a misconception by some that God created us and then left us alone to fend for ourselves. Nothing could be farther from the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment