Pages

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blogthings - What's Your Personality Type?

Blogthings - What's Your Personality Type?




You Are An INFJ



The Protector



You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.

Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.

You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.

You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.



In love, you truly see relationships as an opportunity to connect and grow.

You enjoy relationships as long as they are improving and changing. You can't stand stagnation.



At work, you stay motivated and happy... as long as you are working toward a dream you support.

You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.



How you see yourself: Hardworking, ethical, and helpful



When other people don't get you, they see you as: Manipulative, weak, and unstable

6 comments:

  1. I took the test and came off as a 'nurturer'. That surprised me, because I have recently become more introverted and enmeshed in creative pursuits (sewing garments) and gardening. I resigned from leading my CD support group back in June. I don't miss that a bit. I'm so busy with sewing and keeping the house and garden that days fly by now. Maybe I still have some 'nurturer' tendencies or I'm using all that to nurture my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to mention ... the test said I am an "ISFJ".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...we are so close in personality type. I can definitely see you as 'nurturer' though...even if you aren't using it...it is in your nature.

    Essy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe I just burned out from nurturing too many people while I was leading my CD support group. I kinda swing between nurturing in creativity. For example, I quit school, while working on my masters' degree in Community Mental Health Counselling, to become a freelance artist. After 10 years of that creative pursuit and a few years of trying to teach myself to sew I plunged headlong into leading my CD group and organizing CD awareness annual walks. 3 years later I'm back to holing up in my house with my sewing machine, serger and lots of fabric. I'm kind of an introverted nurturer with creative compulsions. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. "I'm kind of an introverted nurturer with creative compulsions. LOL"

    That kind of describes me too...but my 'creativity' is perhaps more technical then artistic...if that makes any sense...lol.

    Essy

    ReplyDelete
  6. That makes PERFECT sense! You ARE very creative with computer related stuff. I see my creativity in sewing, gardening, cooking, how I dress my body and even how I approach problems solving. People usually consider 'artists' creative. However, anyone who 'thinks outside the box' or 'colors outside the lines' can be creative. I think people who enjoy having a 'work product' or a 'see, I did that' feeling are creative.

    My problem with counselling was that I couldn't really take credit for people's improvement or emotional changes. Likewise while leading my CD support group, I gave soooo much and only received generic "thank you's" when members wanted to complain or ask for more. Even when my garments don't fit well, I can look at my seamstress efforts and say "See, I did that."

    ReplyDelete