Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Beyond Measure

God Is Doing a New Thing: Chapter 3 - Going For Godly Goals - Part 1:
"PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BATHROOM SCALE AT ALL!!! I know this is radical, but you know how I have been singing the song 'Focus on the Lord Focus on the Lord?' The scale is THE BEST WAY TO STOP FOCUSING on the LORD and to focus on yourself and your supposed performance! PLEASE DON'T GO THERE! You and I both have done that before and has it served us well? NO!"


Well...when I asked the Lord for a new name for this blog and felt Him leading me to 'Loved Beyond Measure'...I didn't realize the full impact of what He was asking me. WOW. I'm taking Heidi's challenge and am going to be putting away the scale until the end of this study. This is a little bit out of my comfort zone...time to fly in His arms!

No comments:

Post a Comment