Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

YouTube - Shout to the Lord - Hillsong



I made it to Mass (in the midst of a anxiety attack)and by the Grace of God was able to stay through the entire thing. Shout to the Lord was the closing song (this was a traditional Catholic Mass...so it a bit un-usual...but God has no boundaries), I think I was the only one singing with arms up in the air and with tears flowing down my face...but oh well. After Mass I was able to receive the 'Annointing of the Sick'...what were the chances of that as well? God is so good!

My comfort, my shelter,
Tower of refuge and strength;
Let every breath, all that I am
Never cease to worship You.

Shout to the Lord, all the earth,
Let us sing
Power and majesty, praise to the King;
Mountains bow down and the seas will roar
At the sound of Your name.
I sing for joy at the work of Your hands,
Forever I'll love You, forever I'll stand,
Nothing compares to the promise I have in You.

No comments:

Post a Comment