Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Waiting on the Lord part 2

God Is Doing a New Thing: "Waiting for the Lord will never leave us wanting. He WILL meet us. He WILL satisfy. This is where the wording of things is a bit awkward...If we wait for hunger, our focus is on our body, ourselves. But waiting on the Lord, our focus is on HIM. He will then say, 'Guess what, dear one? Your body needs fuel now. Come and dine with Me!' Isn't that a glorious thought? :-) No guilt, no condemnation, no self-focus. Then our meal time can be a time of praise and worship... 'Lord, thank you for the amazing flavor and texture in this food. You are so creative! Thank you for the abundance. Thank you for supplying my needs. You are an awesome Provider! Thank you for my body that YOU have created--fearfully and wonderfully!'"


This is AWESOME! I admit...this is a new perspective for me. The other times down this road, I waited was on hunger...yikes. You get exactly what you seek. I want it to be different this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment